The Alexis Louise Quiza Foundation and the Chiang Kai Shek College Class of 1984 will hold the 3rd Children’s Christmas Charity Football Cup this Sunday, December 10 at the Elsie Gaches Village Football Field from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Their objectives are as follows:
1. To give hope for abandoned children and to improve their quality of life through football.
2. To raise awareness in the community that abandoned children and children with special needs can excel in sports through community support.
3. To foster camaraderie among children in the different children’s institution within our community.
4. To create links in the business community to help support the different needs of abandoned children and children with special needs.
5. To come up with unified team players who can compete in the local or international football competition for children with special needs.
Here are the photos from last year’s Football Cup:
H.U. Sison (of the Adventures in Digongland art exhibition) sent this invite to me, and if you would like to see a different kind of football match, here’s your chance. Get in touch with him through the RSVP page (https://www.facebook.com/events/169763713620044/) for more information.