We have been covering events at OtaCute in Manila for so long, so we’ve seen how this small venue grew up to become a hotspot for anime culture. In this month’s Otasuke Cosplay Festival, we have not just one but two venues which will cater to everything anime and cosplay.
Aside from the LA Village venue which saw a lot of performances, OtaCute is set to debut its Wallstreet venue, opening the door for a wider experience. This new venue, which has been teased for so long, sports a long catwalk with lots of screens, giving a better viewing experience.
With this in mind, let’s get to know the highlights of this upcoming event.
Otasuke Cosplay Festival Stage Activities this July
OtasukeFes has already prepared a list of activities for everyone, which include:
- Cosplay Competitions
- Cosplay Performances
- Fighting Performance
- Dance Performance
- Cosplay Runway
- Idol Performances
- Kimono Fashion Show
- Karaoke Competition
- Meet and Greet
- DJ Performances at Japanight Dance Party
- Artist Alley
- Exhibitors’ Area
Meet the Guests
The two-day event will be graced by special guests Myrtle Sarrosa, James De Los Santos and Junna Tsukii of the award-winning Philippines National Karate Team, the polar duo of Ash and Faith, Kimono PH, LOLBABES & LOLBOYS Dancers, idol groups Urodia and Nekonnect, Hibana Wotagei, DMC 2021 Philippines finalist and turntablist Heneral Timmeh, DJ Bori, DJ Zeroblade, Nicdroid, and the Otasuke! Ambassadors.
How to Enter Otasuke Cosplay Festival July 2022?
There are limited ticket slots for this month’s OtasukeFes, divided into tiers:
- 2-Day Pass (Php 399)
- LA Village VIP (Php 499) – 2-day pass with access to the VIP Lounge, dressing room and baggage counter at LA Village (recommended for cosplayers)
- Wallstreet VIP (Php 999) – 2-day pass with access to the VIP Lounge, dressing room and baggage counter at Wallstreet plus one drink for Anikura (for 18+ up only)
- Wallstreet VIP+ (Php 1,399) – VIP tier with access to special cosplayer guest meet-and-greet (for 18+ up only)
- Anikura (Php 249) – access to the Japanight Dance Party on July 30 only (8pm to midnight, for 18+ up only)
Every ticket purchase also gives you the chance to win a Nintendo Switch.
SEE YOU at Otasuke Cosplay Festival on July 30-31, 2022 at YOU.Suites, 2119 Claro M. Recto Ave., Manila (landmark: Laperal Apartments at University Belt). keepsakes. is a media partner for this event.
Take a look at past coverage from Otasuke and OtaCute below: