We’re just halfway through November, and I feel submerged in various activities. To give you a background, here’s what has happened to me:
- November 1: Visited Hana Chan’s wake (a tribute post is posted hours after I went)
- November 9 to 12: Kabuhayan National Livelihood and Travel Expo at SM Megamall (in which I hoped you were able to visit it, I splurged over desserts there and I hosted the program).
- November 14: ASEAN Holiday; I went to see Nanoha Reflection (now I have to read Nanoha Innocent) and went to the wake of our beloved College Dean Alvin G. Sejera, who passed away a week ago over aplastic anemia at a young age of 38.
- November 15: I got picked to join the meet and greet for Extreme Memories 6 which will feature Dutch cosplayer Kimu, Kiwi cosplayers Anto and Keik, and Diane from Cebu. I wrote this post while I’m waiting for my turn to meet and talk to them.
The list goes on as we proceed with busy weekends:
- November 18: Blogapalooza / Tribute Event for Dean Alvin
- November 19: Photoshoot at the BGC
- November 25: TokyoManiLove at Fisher Mall
- November 26: The 85th Anniversary of the Philippine Amateur Radio Association / Otaku Connection Episode 3.5 at Starmall EDSA Shaw
I hereby commit to myself that I will relax next month, just before the #CosplayWeek cap off the year 2017.
Now that Angkas is deemed closed by the local transport board, I think I’ll be ending the Habal-Habal Diaries series I have on YouTube and move on to another concept which I am still thinking of at this point. The purpose of the series is already done — show how horrible Metro Manila traffic is through the eyes of a commuter who hails bikes to get away with it. What I would like to ask of everyone is to at least watch an episode of it.
I am also participating in an anime-related Twitter thread, so if you do want to know my tastes in anime, here’s the opportunity to do so. Talk to you soon!