In a letter sent to keepsakes. by our friends at Cubizone (Cubinet Interactive), they have officially announced that the Closed Beta Testing (CBT) for Naruto: Slugfest is live:
Listen up Ninjas! Players in Southeast Asia can now visit Konoha in the FIRST EVER NARUTO 3D Open World Action MMORPG MOBILE GAME to be RELEASED. Experience a Ninja’s Journey as Naruto: Slugfest immerses players into the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden storyline along with all your favorite Naruto Characters!Cubizone Press Release
The Closed Beta Testing is set from January 3 to 10, 2020. More information on how players can use their CBT keys are on this page.
Those who qualified for the CBT shall look forward to the following in-game events which will provide rewards once done:
- Hokage’s Gifts Daily (Login Daily)
- PVP King 3 Days (Rank at the Ninja Arena)
- Keep up, Ninjas (Level up your Character)
- Ninja Recruitment (Grow your Clan)
Another note: While the slots for CBT is limited, players who have pre-registered will be receiving OBT rewards such as Yamanaka Ino, Enhance Charm I * 10, and Talent pill * 5.
Naruto: Slugfest features 4 unique player classes set in the visually stunning world of the hit series “Naruto: Shippuuden” created with state of the art rendering technology:
- Earth Keeper – Melee class equipped with High Defense attributes, specializes in Earth Style techniques that deals massive damages to enemies
- Blazing Lotus – Range type class specializes in Fire Style techniques who deals massive damage to enemies as well as heal her allies
- Thunder Assassin – Medium-range class that can use both Water Style and Lightning Style techniques, granting her high mobility or stealth, depending on playstyle
- Wind Shooter – Long-range type that specializes in using Wind Style techniques fit for dealing damage to opponents from a far distance
Naruto: Slugfest gives players the opportunity to have their own “Ninja Story” through intense gameplay battle modes, character collection and social and competitive game features (clan, apprenticeship system, family system, marriage system, team quests, multiplayer instances).
Naruto: Slugfest was formally launched last December 3 at Movie Stars Cafe in Quezon City, attended by the media and community figures including cosplayer Jin joson.
Press Releases sent to keepsakes. by partners are edited for brevity prior to posting. Press releases posted on the Special Features section may bear this notice.