The Muslim world celebrated Eid al-Fitr Wednesday June 5 — and in line with this, MIA Online Mobile added a seasonal Hari Raya Patch for everyone to participate. Here’s the details from the note they sent to us:
Players will be able to battle their way as a Nation to have a chance to win rare seasonal items such as the following:
- Seasonal Mount: Garuda, Rimau
- Seasonal Costume: Ryuzuki
- Seasonal Weapon & Gears: Varson
- Many more…
- Raya World Boss — The mighty Raya has spawned! Defeat the world boss to get rewards.
- Firework — Celebrate this special feast by using fireworks and receive amazing prizes!
- Coin Dungeon — Defeat as many Coin Monsters as possible. The rare Mount: Rimau may spawn, tame it and its yours.
- Ketupat — Collect Ketupat as many as possible and participate on Exchange Events
- Many more…
In-game events will run from June 5, 2019 to July 5, 2019. Players can check the official website at http://bit.ly/MIARayaPatch for more details or check in-game!
MIA Online will be expanding to countries such as Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, and Russia. A cross server feature is also slated to allow regions to battle it out on MIA Online with its intense multi-scale PvP Features. More people will be able to converge in sharing the same goal — become the strongest Heroes defending their Nations in the mystical world of MIA Online.
MIA Online is a 3D Open world Action MMORPG available on Google Play and App Store. Launched by CUBINET, a member of 7 Senses Group, it currently has 6 servers catering to SEA Countries and 1 server for USA with more servers coming soon.
Press Releases sent to keepsakes. by partners are edited for brevity prior to posting. Press releases posted on the Special Features section may bear this notice.