Has anyone remembered when I went to the Japan Education and Culture Fair at the Decagon last September?
Its organizer Jellyfish Education Consultancy got in touch with me with more information about their Nihongo Class.
Reading through the info provided to me, “This program is an international based curriculum through the coordination of Tochigi International Education Institute. It is a 30 hour class of Japanese language led by a native Japanese sensei. The objective of this is to educate the people about the importance of learning Nihongo not only for use in Japan but to improve their competitive advantage in a global level.”
Three things come to my mind as I read this:
- The curriculum is coordinated with a Japanese education institute,
- A native Japanese sensei will teach the students, and
- Competitive advantage.
Now, say, you’re interested to take this course — but how long will it take you to learn and how much it will cost? Jellyfish’s Nihongo class has schedules that should fit your schedule:
- Tuesday & Thursday afternoon (1:30pm to 5:00pm),
- Tuesday & Thursday evening (6:30pm to 9:00pm),
- Wednesday & Friday morning (9:00am to 12:30pm),
- Wednesday & Friday afternoon (1:30pm to 5:00pm),
- Saturday morning (9:00am to 12:30pm) and
- Saturday afternoon (1:30pm to 5:00pm)
You will be taught for 30 hours, and the class costs Php7,500 and can be paid through straight cash (with a Php500 discount) or through installment basis, as follows:
- The first payment of Php1,000 serves as the reservation fee,
- Php3,500 is to be paid before class starts, and
- Php3,000 is to be paid 14 days from the start of the class.
Php7,500 is a great deal, yes, but considering the three points I’ve thought of earlier (with emphasis on competitive advantage not just for yourself but for your future endeavors as well). Jellyfish has partnerships with various institutions in Japan such as:
- Human Academy
- Aoyama International Education Institute
- Shinwa Foreign Language Academy
- Tokyo International University
- Tochigi International Education Institute
If you are interested to take Jellyfish’s Nihongo course, you may contact them through:
- Phone: (02) 570–12–90 / 0929–141–6904 (Smart) / 0905–234–6617 (Globe)
- Email: [email protected]
- Web: www.jellyfisheducationconsultancy.com / www.facebook.com/JellyfishEducationConsultancy/ (Facebook)/ @JellyfishPhils (Instagram and Twitter) / Jellyfishec (Skype)
Press Releases sent to keepsakes. by partners are edited for brevity prior to posting. Press releases posted on the Special Features section may bear this notice.