This is a work of fiction. Anything can happen, but this is what I am thinking at the moment.
Finally, after two weeks of working straight, I get to take a break. Even just for a day. For this one, I’m going to get a new pair of shoes, contemplate on whether if I will really still push through Saturday’s ESGS and LoveLive! Sunshine!! Aqours 2nd Live Delayed Viewing — and finally, I got back to write to you once again.
I just watched THE [email protected] SIDE M last night. This beast is different from Million Live, Cinderella Girls and even the original [email protected], composing of (1) males with (2) various professional and/or student backgrounds. There’s a former lawyer, a former surgeon, a former pilot, former teachers, a light school club, so on and so forth.
So let’s get to the question I raised at the top: Why do I want to have 315 Productions merge with 765 Productions?
- Their offices look and stay humble.
- The idols, producers and staff help each other, and
- Those who have professional backgrounds can help the organization.
Consider and imagine the following:
- Teru Tendo, a former lawyer, may continue his profession as a lawyer, in which he can be the resident lawyer for the merged org, while Kaoru Sakuraba can be the resident first-aider, and Tsubasa Kashiwagi can be the navigator for when the merged org does overseas events.
- Some of the idols have the privilege to do home study, thanks to S.E.M.
- Ritsuko Akizuki and Ryo Akizuki will be under one roof, and I’d like to have a Slice-of-Life series on that — with a Saki Mizushima cameo, papi.(Also, looking forward to see F-LAGS in the anime)
- The merged org has both Ryuugu Komachi and W, both of which can appear in sports events such as baseball and football respectively.
- More helping hands in the admin side of things, as we have Ritsuko, Ken, Kotori, and Konomi hand in hand altogether assisting in papers and documentation stuff.
- Let me sneak in this one here: Jupiter joins 765PRO ALL STARS hand-in-hand to become TOP IDOL.
THE [email protected] is a work of fiction characterized into reality, continuously reaching fans’ minds and hearts. It is inevitable that I show up to you this time with these thoughts in mind as I, a constant daydreamer, continues to dream about slide-of-life scenarios. With these said, I do hope you consider my thoughts on this with an open mind. I’ll write to you again soon.