We currently live in trying times. COVID-19 has hit the Philippines, and our government is doing measures to keep everyone safe from this virtually-invisible disease that picks no one.
I’ve set up this live blog to post updates to:
- Give info about otaku events whether they will push through or postpone, as well as
- Share updates from my end here in the West end of Pasig (sometimes)
This is in light of the COVID-19 outbreak that has been labeled as a pandemic by the World Health Organization.
I’ll also mention some important updates regarding the outbreak’s developments, as well as share some healthy stuff that we can all relate.
What can we do during the COVID-19 community quarantine period in the Philippines
For now, let’s follow the recommended guidelines to avoid the disease as well as to avoid stress during the Community Quarantine (March 15 to April 14, 2020):
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
In addition, please keep updated on news regarding COVID-19 on social media:
- Updates from the Department of Health website
- 2019-NCoV Tracker
- Department of Health on Facebook
- Department of Health on Twitter
Lastly, (I’m not sure if this is helpful at this moment but) let’s help ourselves by controlling our panic tendencies as much as possible. Keep praying, keep hoping, maintain a positive outlook. This too shall pass.
(Kindly wait for the Live Blog to pop up after a few seconds.)