Aniplus’ “Anime in my Life” contest 2017 announced
In case you missed this: Aniplus has announced its winner of their “Anime in my Life” contest, wherein anime fans submit their content to the channel related to how Anime revolves around their lives.
They also announced that the 2017 contest is now open for submissions. Tell Aniplus how is anime a part of your life through any of the four forms:
- DRAW: “Be it a pencil or a stylus, show us your artistic skills as you re-create the character of your choice or create a new character! All forms of fanart are welcome!”
- FILM: “Showcase your talents through song, instrument or dance and record your moment in the spotlight. Or you could simply do a room tour and impress us with your dedication to anime!”
- SNAP: “Photograph an image that captures your love for anime! From your proud figurine collection to your cool cosplay moment. As long as your photograph is related to anime, you’re good to go!”
- WRITE: “Have many things to say about your favourite anime but there’s no platform to express your thoughts? Show us your literary flair for writing by telling us why you love anime and how it has influenced your life.”
The submission periods (bursts) are as follows:
- 1st Burst: 20 Jan — 31 May 2017
- 2nd Burst: 1 June — 15 August 2017
- 3rd Burst: 16 August — 1 November 2017
NOTE: In each burst, there will be ONE Top Prize and FIVE Runner Up winners selected, and top entries from all bursts (including all FILM entries) will be competing for the Grand Prize:
⦁ Grand Prize A: Burst 1 — Trip to experience Attack on Titan: The Real at Universal Studio Japan
⦁ Grand Prize B: Burst 2 & 3 — VIP Access to Anime Festival Asia Singapore
Both are inclusive of a pair of admission tickets, air tickets & 4 days 3 nights accommodation.
You must be thinking about planning what to submit as you read this.
(Note: Aniplus sends me information about their broadcasts and promotions.)
Anime Trending Awards voting opens
In other news, the voting area for the 2017 Anime Trending Awards has been opened last week, and the polls will be open until February 10.
I can say that I am part of the people who helped the AT team out while they are testing this custom poll site before they announced it, and I’m happy about the look and feel of it, if I say so myself.
That’s about it for me this week — but I will share a short video of my ninja run at Sta. Lucia that I committed in exchange of a proof that SM Skating played Dean Fujioka’s “HISTORY MAKER” soon on Facebook.