keepsakes. is a mixed-media online journal – a weblog, a podcast, video channels plus social media.
keepsakes. is the online journal of marketing associate and hobbyist Jay Agonoy, who has been active in the Anime and Cosplay communities for a decade already.
Started in 2015 as a weblog, keepsakes. takes pride in featuring pop culture events from different parts of the Philippines.
95% of Featured Events
Nippon Industrial and Cultural Exchange
C3AFA Singapore 2018
Cosplay Tanabata 7
- “Halo Halo House” revealed — to air this 16th January
- Launched KOYAJ label on Soundcloud
- Interviewed FLOW at a Press Conference before their Ozine Fest 2016 performance
- Visited Caliraya Resort Club in Laguna
- Featured the renovated Pasig Revolving Tower
- Conceived the idea of a “Budget Eats Map” for Cosplayers
- Visited Cebu for Work – my first plane flight
- Started participating in podcasts after a year of absence
- Experimented with 360-degree photos on Facebook
- Featured a Duterte-centric art exhibition, “Adventures in Digongland”
- Interviewed a fan of Filipino dubbed anime
- Visited Davao for work – my first visit in the city
- Gave my thoughts about the KanColle Movie as it is screened in the country
- Featured a seiyuu fan gathering in Quezon City
- Profiled the World Cosplay Summit (WCS) Philippines Zamboanga Qualifiers after its champion is declared the Philippine representative for WCS 2017
- Featured Yoshiko Tsushima (LoveLive! Sunshine!!)’s birthday party which was held at the party area of the country’s leading fast-food chain Jollibee.
- Interviewed World Cosplay Summit 2016 Philippines Representative Team Eurika Ai
- Released “Habal-Habal Diaries” video series about the first-person view of hailing a motorcycle taxi in the country’s capital
- Did my second talk at the Philippine blogging Summit (iBlog)
- Featured board games showcased at E-Sports and Gaming Summit 2017
- Featured the famous Kamuning Bakery and Cafe in Quezon City
- Featured a large anisong club event held in Manila
- Launched the keepsakes. Podcast
- Visited Davao for the second time to feature the 2018 World Cosplay Summit Philippines (WCSPH) National Qualifiers
- Interviewed Mika Kobayashi in her first visit to the Philippines (Anifes 2018)
- Featured a Fate/-themed cafe held in Quezon City
- Visited Singapore for my first travelogue at C3AFA Singapore 2018 – which is also the host for the country’s World Cosplay Summit 2019 qualifiers.
- Featured the country’s first Anime Idol Convention
- Visited Cebu to feature one of its major events, Otakufest 2019
- Nominated for the Pinoy Otaku Festival 2019 Otaku Choice Awards
- Featured the first maid cafe-internet cafe hybrid concept, Dungeon Akiba, in Mandaluyong City
- Podcast reaches 50 episodes
- Featured Fete de la Musique Philippines – its 25th edition in the country.
- Profiled The Philippine Simulator – Patch Notes
- Featured another Fate/-themed cafe, this time held in Makati City
- Launched keepsakes 2.0 three years since it is established.
- Second Cebu event media partnership: ARCHcon Cebu 2019
Baguio & La Union: Jhazzie Carreon
Cebu: Gary Montejo (Cebu Cosplay Event Buzz)
Cagayan de Oro: Serena Moon (The Lily Cat)
Wiljanz Lopez (Pr0tektor)